Talk of the Town is an equal opportunity employer. We have several part-time positions available at this time - event staff, performers, sales representatives, and warehouse assistants.
If you enjoy working with people and are looking for a extra income, you will love working for Talk of the Town!
- Casino Dealers: Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, & Poker dealers needed for company holiday parties, fundraisers and other special events.
- Event Staff/Carnival Ride Attendant: Help run activities at company picnics and special events in the Washington, DC metro area. Event work includes, setting up and monitoring carnival games, moonbounces, sports games, etc.
- Entertainers-Costume Characters and Party Game Coordinators: Needed for children's birthday parties, company picnics, and other events.
- Entertainers-Face Painters and Airbrush Artists: Needed for children's birthday parties, company picnics, and other events.
Flexible, mostly weekends and weeknights.
- Experience is helpful but not necessary. Training classes are held regularly.
- Own reliable transportation
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Good communication Skils
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to work on weekends is a must!
- Driver's license is a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in applying, contact us:
Address: 14650 Southlawn Lane, #23, Rockville, MD 20850